Zilo International Group is a management consulting firm based in Centennial, Colorado offering an array of business services in Strategy, Business Advisory, Human Resources, Finance and Corporate Development as well as Project Management and Outsourcing. We work with organizations across the private, public and social sectors. We facilitate solutions during all phases of a company’s life cycle. These phases include start-up, expansion, reorganizations, business succession planning and implementation.
We are looking for an an experienced healthcare recruiter. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Recruiting highly qualified, passive and active candidates for a large variety of clients by utilizing multiple avenues including online talent resources, networking, referrals and cold-calling
- Tracking and reporting of pipeline and hiring activity
- Leverage best-practices to streamline and enhance the overall candidate & hiring manager experience
- Oversee and construct client deliverables to ensure the highest possible quality, including insightful client key findings reports and quantified recommendations
- Manage key client relationships throughout and beyond the bench marking cycle to ensure maximum satisfaction and relationship development
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability, problem solving skills and analytical thinkink
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize competing tasks, self-motivated and work effectively in a team environment and/or independently
Zilo International Group LLC is a governmental contractor and an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. All matters relating to employment with the company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
All applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Zilo International Group, LLC (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).