Zilo International Group is a management consulting firm based in Centennial, Colorado offering an array of business services in Strategy, Business Advisory, Human Resources, Finance and Corporate Development as well as Project Management and Outsourcing. We work with organizations across the private, public and social sectors. We facilitate solutions during all phases of a company’s life cycle. These phases include start-up, expansion, reorganizations, business succession planning and implementation.
We are looking for self-motivated, ambitious individuals to help us propel the company’s growth. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and excited to be a part of a high performing team. The team is small, so you’ll step right in and make an immediate impact, partnering closely with management to identify and support projects based on business needs.
- Work with management and other team members to develop and implement strategic marketing and business development activities
- Assist in preparation of business development and proposals material
- Perform technical research for individual proposals
- Attend local professional events as a representative of Zilo International Group
- Assist with the implementation, tracking and measurement of business development actions and successes
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, accountability and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management and multi-tasking skills
- High level of motivation and adaptability
- Self motivated, and the ability to work in a team environment
- Passion, energy, work ethic and integrity
- Minimum five years experience in consulting, business development in professional services firms working with “C” level or senior management
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and work with all levels of management and staff
- Proven track record of success in new business development and relationship building
- Experience in and/or knowledge of the Denver business market
- Some travel, nights and weekends maybe required
Zilo International Group LLC is a governmental contractor and an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. All matters relating to employment with the company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
All applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Zilo International Group, LLC (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).