Zilo International Group is a management consulting firm based in Denver, Colorado offering an array of business services in Strategy, Business Advisory, Performance Improvement, Human Resources, Finance and Corporate Development. We work with organizations across the private, public and social sectors. We facilitate solutions during all phases of a company’s life cycle. These phases include start-up, expansion, reorganizations, business succession planning and implementation.
We are looking for Consultants with experience across different industries and functions in managing full project development life cycle. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team to identify and support projects based on business needs.
- Conduct research, analysis and preparation of projects deliverables. The company’s projects encompass business strategy, operational, organizational, process improvement, as well as execution management
- Evaluates and articulates scale of complex client problems and structures a plan to address them accordingly
- Manage key client relationships throughout and beyond the bench marking cycle to ensure maximum satisfaction and relationship development
- Support practice and business development activities, responses to RFPs and proposals
- Responsible for contributing to the management of the business on an on-going basis
- Oversee and construct client scope of work to ensure the highest possible quality, including insightful client key findings reports and quantified recommendations
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant project based experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience in strategy, business advisory, human resources, marketing, performance improvement, finance, international business.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Zilo International Group, LLC (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).