Zilo International Group is a management consulting firm based in Centennial, Colorado offering an array of business services in Strategy, Business Advisory, Performance Improvement, Human Resources, Finance and Corporate Development. We work with organizations across the private, public and social sectors. We facilitate solutions during all phases of a company’s life cycle. These phases include start-up, expansion, reorganizations, business succession planning and implementation.
We are looking for an ambitious student to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and excited to be part of a high performing team. The team is small so you will step right in and make an immediate impact. The intern will have the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and skills of operations practices and be assigned tasks supporting a wide variety of projects. Partnering closely with Management to identify and support projects based on business needs.
- Assist in defining marketing and business development strategy
- Assist in preparation of business development material
- Perform technical research for business proposals/ RFPs
- Attend local professional events as a representative of Zilo International Group
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Candidates must live in or near Denver, CO
- Currently attend College/University
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management skills
- High level of motivation and adaptability
Zilo International Group LLC is a governmental contractor and an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. All matters relating to employment with the company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
All applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Zilo International Group, LLC (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).